We are so excited to have you as a part of our Preschool community.
Here is a list of items you will need to bring on your first day. Please remember to put your child’s name on everything:
- One extra set of clothing in a zip-lock bag – with name
- If staying for Lunch (to support your child to be successful – ensure they can open it themselves)
- 5 x 7 photo of family for the room
- One box of tissue (i.e. Kleenex)
- If Napping – One fitted sheet – One small blanket for cots – optional a small pillow (in a bag with your child’s name on it). These will go home every Friday.
- One box flushable wet wipes
- Please make a “goodbye’ plan with your child. (Kissing Hand book available)
- Please bring a water bottle for your child.
- Children may not bring toys from home – (exception is a small cuddle toy to sleep)