Join in for six days of fun!
Sunday, January 29: Open House and Parent Appreciation (12-2pm)
- The preschool through 8th grade will host an ALl School Open House. Tour all of our classrooms and chat with our teachers. Bring a friend! What a great way to see all the things happening at St. Mary’s! All students are encouraged to wear their St. Mary’s uniforms (preschoolers in school t-shirts) to Mass.
Monday, January 30: Spirit Day
- Another great day to wear our St. Mary’s t-shirts! The elementary school has invited us to their big afternoon Pep Rally. Go stars!
Tuesday, January 31: Sports Day
- It’s Sports Day, so throw on a team jersey, hat, or colors and join us – any sport or team works (soccer, t-ball, gymnastics, dance, etc.)
Wednesday, February 1: Student Appreciation Day / Pajama Day
- Wear your cozy pajamas to school!
Thursday, February 2: Teacher Appreciation Day
- No gifts needed, but tell your teacher how great they are! Help your child write them a special note.
Friday, February 3: Grandparents Day
- The Elementary School will have Mass in the Hall at 8am. Elementary and Preschool Grandparents will be treated to refreshments following Mass and can visit the classrooms from 9:15am-10:15am. At the preschool, everyone is welcome to come on over and visit with us anytime! We have no particular schedule. We are sending home a Grandparent’s Day Form so we can send an invitation to them, too!